Seeking enthusiastic and passionate candidate to fill an esteemed Admin Assistant. Our office is located in Otay Mesa (92154) and the office hours are from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Part-time to start leading to to full-time/sales commission if successful.
Need to be adept at Quickbooks, Excellent writing and phone skills and customer service. Sales experience and bilingual plus. The Admin Assistant executes both day to day and long term administrative duties, writing emails and letters, scheduling, fielding phone calls and answering emails, accounting and personnel tasks for the company.
The position requires you to be an excellent communicator, positive, organized, self-driven and have strong computer skills. You will be the glue that holds the office together and keep it organized and running efficiently.
Some job duties include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Handle and prioritize all incoming and outgoing correspondence for the CEO.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Writing up work orders.
- Organizing and scheduling jobs.
- Dealing with customers and handling their needs.
- Typing proposals, setting up files, managing project status.
- Manage daily paperwork of all crews.
- Manage follow up with customers.
- Monitor and manage status of all crews.
- Maintain vendor details.
- Placing orders with Vendors.
- Generating proposals and invoices.
- Reconciliation of the company accounts.
- Annual Workers Comp and Employer Liability Audit with Insurance Carrier.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Reconsolidation (QuickBooks).
- Processing payments received by clients and accounting for those outstanding.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- (3) years of experience in a small to medium based environment and/or Office Management.
- Reliable transportations and valid Driver's License
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Outlook and Word) and general Computer Literacy
- Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, is a plus.
This position will be filled by a candidate eager to assume a role that is both challenging and rewarding; and pay depends on experience and skills.
Please reply to this ad with the following subject heading: ADMIN ASST 2019. Be sure to include your professional resume, a cover letter outlining your interests in this specific position. All candidates are subject to a background check. Salary depends on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers