compensation: $21.00 per hour employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Case Management Specialist:
A liaison for adults with mild to profound developmental disabilities. Key duties include but are not limited to, participating in individual planning; documenting and reporting progress or changes; facilitating interdisciplinary approaches; evaluating actions required to meet individual client’s needs; develop and monitor proactive behavior management strategies, train and supervise the implementation of behavior management strategies, train and supervise the implementation of behavior program plans and mentoring, monitoring, and supervising staff performance. (The definition provided serves as sample and is not intended to encapsulate the entirety of the position duties. A full job description will be furnished at the time of interview.)
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or a closely related field (preferred).
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in developing and implementing training programs for adults with developmental disabilities.
• Three (3) years’ experience supervising staff.
• Training and experience in the principles of behavior modification techniques and prevention and management of assault behavior )PRO-ACT certification is required throughout term of employment)
• Previous experience in Individual Programming and advocacy.
• Favorable pre-employment background check, physical, drug screen, TB and back evaluation.
• Have the desire to make a difference and be part of our amazing team.
Unyeway Case Management Specialists can expect to enjoy the following;
• Full time employment
• Not required to work nights, weekends, or holidays
• Reimbursed for mileage (if applicable)
• Benefits eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance and 401(k)
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Accrual of vacation leave
• Sick Time
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Margie Swafford, Program Director.
For additional program information please visit our website at unyeway.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities