Sheet Metal Welder
QR Code Link to This Post
Extremely busy machine and sheet metal manufacturing company is looking for an experienced sheet metal welder for day shift, hours are 6:30 pm to 3:00 pm.
• Thin gauge metal parts welding experience is a must
• Experience with Navy Shipboard Furniture is a must
• Perform TIG and MIG welding of steel, stainless steel and aluminum with variety of thicknesses in accordance with strength demands while avoiding distortion.
• Follow procedures and follow through with appropriate process control.
• Must have knowledge and experience of metal fabrication and welding techniques
• Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, and typical shop equipment for welding jobs;
• Vocational training as a welder and/or apprenticeship (or pass internal skill observation);
• Ability to read complex drawings and understand all welding specifications.
• Must speak English.
• Ability to read blueprints
• High school diploma required. Technical degree and/or welding certifications preferred
• Work efficiently and independently in a high pace workflow.
• Formal Certification not necessary, however you must pass internal observation of skill.
Excellent and stable company: competitive salary, full benefits (dental, health )
Please apply at: 1790 Dornoch Court, San Diego CA 92154 or send your resume to: