2nd shift: 3 pm - 11 pm
3rd shift: 11 pm - 7 am
Essential Job Duties:
• Assist the client in bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, and feeding.
• Provide light housekeeping.
• Assist in meal planning/ grocery shopping, meal preparation, and kitchen clean-up.
• Assist with ambulation and client transfer.
• Transfer clients to and from doctor's appointments.
• Remind client to take self-administered medications.
• Observe and report any changes in the client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
• Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and office staff.
• Participate in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
• 18 years or older
• 1+ years of experience
• Driver's license
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly
• Reliable and dependable (rarely will cancel a shift)
• Positive and professional demeanor at all times
• Compassionate towards helping others
• Motor vehicle and auto insurance
• HCA License and recent TB test
We are an equal opportunity employer
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados