compensation: $18.00 per hour for Literacy Specialist/Tutor $19.00 after probationary period (18 wks) $11.00 per hour for Training employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a fantastic LITERACY SPECIALIST to join our team! In this role, you can make a difference in children's lives by helping them improve their reading comprehension and advance their reading fluency.
Literacy Specialist Requirements:
• Must have experience working with children
• During the school year, must be able to work Saturdays and some evenings
• Must have excellent speaking, reading and writing skills
• Must be organized
• Must be able to give a 2 - year commitment
• Must be available for Mandatory Literacy meetings Tuesdays or Wednesdays of each month from 11:15 am to 2:15 pm.
• BA or BS
• Part-time (start at 8-10 hours per week and could grow up to 30 hours by Winter) with salary base of $18.00 per hour. After probationary period (a full semester) salary to go up to $19.00 per hour.
* For the right long term person, salary can go up to $24.00 per hour*
• Training at minimum wage
For immediate consideration, please respond with a cover letter stating why you feel you are the best candidate for this position, along with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers