Company overview: We provide innovative business solutions to tens of thousands of small enterprises nationwide. Based in Carlsbad, California, we invest heavily in new technology to save clients time and money on mission-critical business tasks. Our industry-leading products and services help many of today's finest companies grow revenue, contain costs, and increase market share.
We are seeking an experienced creative content writing expert to join our growing marketing team. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are proactive in accomplishing tasks, and work well in team environments, please send us your resume, examples of your published writing, and a cover letter detailing your experience. Submissions missing examples and a cover letter will not be considered.
Job description: The senior marketing content writer is a seasoned creative professional with broad experience writing for digital and print mediums, including websites, emails, videos, presentations, brochures, advertisements, sales sheets, and product packaging. Must be creative, deadline-driven, and a self-starter who needs minimal direction to conceptualize and carry out assignments and lead marketing campaigns. The position requires daily content writing that successfully markets products and services against competitors and in sync with changing consumer and client expectations.
· Organize, write, implement, and own marketing email, website, and event campaigns
· Position content on products and services to successfully compete in the marketplace
· Research, write and edit engaging content for all digital and print mediums
· Actively contribute to marketing strategy across all company communications
· Research and write marketing campaigns in PowerPoint presentation formats
· Create templates for repackaging content for vendors and internal clients
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English, marketing, or related field
· Five to 10 years of experience writing marketing copy for various mediums, including websites, emails, videos, advertisements, brochures, events, and presentations
· Expertise with organizing, writing, implementing and owning marketing campaigns
· Proven understanding of SEO, ad word placement, and interpretation of analytics
· Superior organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through
· Versatility with PowerPoint presentations, including an understanding of subject matter, graphical alignment, and animation features
· Must have experience with email marketing platforms
· Must have experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
· Strong familiarity with AP Stylebook preferred
· Basic to advanced photography skills a plus
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers