Lohman Helicopter is accepting applications for full-time experienced A&P Mechanics that show a proven level of increased responsibility on their resume. Required experience is primarily for BELL 407/212 and MD helicopters. Support of helicopter field operations and travel is required. Applicants must facilitate basic maintenance and upkeep on Lohman Helicopter’s commercial vehicle fleet. Applicants will report to the Director of Maintenance and Vehicle Fleet Manager. This position is based in our Ramona, CA. area of operations.
Ramona, CA Salary Range: $40- $50 DOE
• Must have a current Class C or B CDL, and have or obtain a hazmat and tanker endorsement
• Current DOT medical card
• Must be willing to obtain a Class A
• Exercise a high level of organizational skills
• Must be willing to relocate and/or already live within an hour of Ramona, CA.
• Must have basic set of hand tools for aviation mechanic
• An IA and/or USFS/OAS 407/212 mechanic carding is preferred
• Competitive pay commensurate with experience
• Benefit package included
• Some overtime will be required
Possible opportunity for Shop Foreman / Shop Lead for the right applicant.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. Applicants that do not qualify will not receive a response.
No phone calls please.
Please email: email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers