Industrial Commercial Systems is looking for qualified HVAC Service Technicians. This is a full time position that offers a competitive hourly wage (DOE), company vehicle, health benefits, 401K, and paid time off. Our fast moving environment is centered on teamwork and corporate family. We are looking for a Service Tech who is positive, organized, detail oriented, flexible, and a quick learner. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Daily coordination of service calls with ICS Service Dispatch
• Manage Technicians performing preventative maintenance on commercial HVAC systems
• Manage Technicians perform diagnostics / troubleshoot issues with the HVAC systems of our clients
• Respond to service calls, diagnose problem and complete applicable repairs
• Assist the New Construction division with new system start-up.
• Completion of work orders / service ticket for all projects completed
• Follow ICS policy regarding purchase orders for all material / equipment purchases
• Attendance at Monthly Service Dept. meetings.
Requirements of a HVAC Service Technician:
• Must have proficient knowledge of various types of large commercial and industrial mechanical systems. Must fully understand sequence of operations for large systems.
• EPA Certification
• 4+ years commercial mechanical experience
• Ability to follow plans, diagrams, specifications, drawings, and blueprints
• Experience with control and building automation systems
• Provide efficient, diplomatic, professional customer service
• Must possess a clean DMV driving record
• Willingness to be a team player in a drug free environment
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please feel free to fill out an application at our office located at 1165 Joshua Way, Vista, CA 92081, visit our website at www.1ics.net, or send your resume by responding to this ad.
Industrial Commercial Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers