compensation: $50,000 to $65,000 annually. employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
• Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems
• Remove and Reinstall Transmission systems.
• Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
• Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
• Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques
• Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
• Daytime work hours
• Access to company proprietary training programs, seminars and skill presentations
• Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered in your center
• A company career path, a formal plan, designed to take you anywhere in the Automotive Industry. We offer a Career not just a Job!
• Clean, safe environment
• Great team atmosphere
• Minimum of 5+ years' experience working as a General Automotive Technician
• Hold a valid driver's license
• Own professional grade tools to service any general repair need
• Experience troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics, including drive ability testing
• Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to apply through this site or contact George or Joe at 760-688-7320
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers