The purpose of the Patient Care Coordinator position is to provide patient education, coordination, and scheduling for all procedures. Assists staff in coordinating patient care. Functions as primary liaison between patients, esthetician and registered nurse. Key duties include developing rapport with clientele interested in learning about procedures that can make them look and feel better about themselves, cultivate and close sales leads, follow up with uncommitted clientele, and complete important administrative tasks as part of the sales process.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Discusses consultations and procedures with prospective patients over the phone, via email and in person, and achieve a high sales conversion rate
• Qualifies prospective patients and schedules consultations
• Meet with patient at time of consultation to discuss consultation with practioner, answer questions, discuss concerns, develop quote for procedures, and discuss fees and financial policies with patient. Coordinate financing for patient as necessary.
• Schedules all appointments—Communicates pre-care / post-care, follow up with clients.
• Conducts protocols for each patient and completion of consent forms prior to all procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma, or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a patient / customer facing front office setting in a medical practice; and / or previous consultative / sales experience in a high-volume company with a focus on customer experience.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bi-lingual (Spanish / English) is MANDATORY, candidates who are not fluent in both will not be considered
• Ability to work outside or normal office hours for occasional events, patient calls / emails that require immediate response and other tasks as needed.
• Driven by exceeding goals
• Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills
• Above average computer, grammar and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, with high attention to detail
• Treat patients and co-workers with respect
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers