Position Title: SPA CONCIERGE
QR Code Link to This Post
Status: PART TIME
To communicate with clients and assist them with choosing and scheduling spa treatments. Close all service and retail transactions properly and maintain a clean and beautiful spa boutique and facility.
1. Provide stellar customer service in a fast paced environment.
2. Manage a three-line phone system using exceptional phone etiquette.
3. Assist clients with retail purchases and make spa sales recommendations.
4. Handle cash, check, room charge and credit card transactions accurately using Spa Soft software and a basic cash register.
5. Accurately schedule spa service appointments using Millennium software.
6. Accurately enter client data using Millennium software.
7. Responsible for the opening and closing operations for the front desk area and the spa facility.
8. Manage the daily flow of clients in the spa - be aware of who is in the spa at all times, what services they are scheduled for and that we are all meeting client expectations.
9. Diffuse unexpected situations or problems pertaining to scheduling errors, cancelled appointments and equipment malfunctions.
10. Handle customer complaints with care and consideration and provide an appropriate remedy for each situation as needed.
11. Assist the spa supervisor and spa director with general administrative tasks.
12. Maintain the cleanliness and order of the front desk, spa boutique, locker rooms and guest relaxation rooms.
13. Prepare written correspondence through word processing and email formats with guests and for internal communications.
14. Restock and count physical inventories for the spa boutique.
15. Communicate and interact with all levels of staff.
16. Moderate use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word programs.
17. Heavy use of Millennium spa management software.
18. Coordinate daily operations with other concierge staff and spa departments.
19. Coordinate and schedule repair and maintenance services and communicate with vendors as needed, with the approval of the spa director.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes availability for weekend and closing shifts (a typical closing shift ends between 6:30pm - 8:30pm.)
• Must be available to work a schedule that ranges from 15 hours to 29 hours per week.
• Must be available to work busy holidays.
• Must be reliable and have a positive attitude.
• Must be available to attend monthly staff meetings.
High school or equivalent education required.
• 1-2 years in a customer contact position required.
• Prior receptionist or coordinator experience preferred in a hotel, spa, fitness or related environment.
Licenses or Certificates
• Not Applicable.
Apply online at https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1054441&d=SheratonExternal&r=5000394382506&_fromPublish=true#/
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
• We participate in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program.
• Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa is proud to support EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled