NO REMOTE PLEASE, MUST BE LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO.
QR Code Link to This Post
Software QA Engineer
Location: San Diego
Employment Type: full-time
The QA Engineer will be responsible for testing high quality software solutions. You will be working out of our San Diego offices. This individual should be a self-starter, capable of testing software quality standards for all software products. The QA Engineer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in software functional testing within a SaaS environment. We're looking for engineers that want to help us build the next great product with the mentality that our application directly impacts user's lives for the better and helps them achieve improved health and wellness as a result.
• 2-4 years experience working in a Software QA role, ideally working within a tech start-up, web SaaS, cloud-based environment or mobile app creation company.
• Understanding of different testing methodologies (e.g., functional, destructive, regression)
• Exposure to Agile development process with sprint planning and retrospectives.
• Attention to detail for finding/reporting bugs and high communication skills.
• Would be desirable to have previous tech support experience.
• Experience creating effective test plans, test responses and BDD test cases.
• Mobile testing exposure (iOS, Android) would be an advantage.
• Ability to adapt to new priorities and challenges and willing to learn new technology.
• Ability to work/communicate with different disciplines (tech/non-tech) as well as being able to co-ordinate with product owner & development team.
• Ability to run manual testing, destructive testing with possibilities to do automation testing.
• Development background in ASP.NET / C# with a good knowledge of .NET ecosystem knowledge would be an advantage.
• Work on a rapidly growing, cutting edge web and mobile-based product at the intersection of IT and
Health Care industries
• New office in the heart of Sorrento Valley with IdeaPaint walls, dual Samsung refrigerators, bottle
exchange (beers), occasional catered lunches, quality fresh ground coffee, and excellent snacks
• Dual monitors, docking station, and sit/stand desks
• Mobile Phone and home Internet allowance
• Mac and Windows friendly environment
• Flexible work schedules including some work-from-home days
• 401K, medical / dental / vision healthcare coverage, and other benefits
• Business casual environment
• Potential personal and company performance bonuses
Send your current résumé in PDF or MS Word format along with a short introduction to yourself and why you
stand out as a candidate to email@example.com. Please include your LinkedIn profile URL; online portfolios
are a plus. Unfortunately, MediKeeper is not offering H1B / Visa Sponsorship for this opportunity.
MediKeeper was founded in 2003 and launched its first product, The Personal Health Record, in 2004. Since 2003,
MediKeeper has greatly expanded its portfolio of products. Today, MediKeeper offers a comprehensive suite of
population health management tools intended for health plans, brokers, TPA’s, wellness companies, and employer
groups. MediKeeper’s tools enable healthcare consumers to make smarter health-related decisions. The
MediKeeper technology gathers and analyzes disparate health data. By providing de-identified population
reporting in a seamlessly integrated portal, MediKeeper’s customers are better able to manage their population’s
health and make smarter wellness investments. Our product provides millions of users a chance to take hold of
their health and wellness, and using the robust tools that the Medikeeper platform provides, make decisions to
improve their lives long-term.