IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Part-Time Laboratory Courier/Laboratory Technician position at its facility in San Diego, CA.
Applicants must possess an associates degree in biological sciences or related field. Some laboratory experience is preferred.
The Laboratory Courier/Laboratory Technician duties and skills include:
• Knowledge on pesticide residue testing
• Computer and typing skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Familiarity with GC and HPLC instruments desirable
• Use MS Office (Excel, Word) proficiently
• Safely transporting samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule
• Cleaning and maintaining coolers for sample transport
• Able to occasionally lift 50lbs above waist level
• Able to regularly lift 30lbs above waist level
• Must have clean driving record