Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare talent on an executive search basis to the pharmaceutical, Biopharma and Medical Device industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
QR Code Link to This Post
We work with organizations across several industry disciplines, with our strongest portfolio in the Medical Affairs and Drug Development. With US offices located in Washington DC (East Coast) and San Diego (West Coast) we connect rare talent with emerging biopharmaceutical companies nationwide.
Brio is partnering with a company on a confidential search for an experienced Clinical Lab Scientist professional with knowledge of Immunology and Flow Cytometry.
Why Work Here?
This organization's philosophy and approach are founded in aligning with key biopharmaceutical development companies and clinicians to evolve leading and relevant biomarker assays; aiming to make those assays readily accessible for the development of novel therapies.
The Clinical Laboratory Scientist will join a team of highly skilled technicians, development scientists, and laboratory supervisors who are devoted to medical laboratory testing located in the San Diego area.
* Emphasis on assay procedure, data analysis, and instrument operation and troubleshooting. In addition, one must possess a good understanding of QA and QC in Flow Cytometry as well as sample staining and acquisition
* Clinical Laboratory Scientist collaborates with the Laboratory Supervisor and fellow Lab Scientists in ensuring daily clinical operations of the laboratory are meeting the company’s requirements and regulations
* Perform accurate analytical tests and other clinical laboratory duties requested by the Lab Director
* Ph.D. ideally or 3-5+ years of direct experience
* Must have previous work experience as a licensed Clinical Laboratory Scientist or at least more than one year of training as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
* One year or more of relevant Flow Cytometry experience
* Clinical Laboratory License (Generalist) from the State of California
* ASCP Certified
How To Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, please send a Word version of your resume to the address listed below, and the appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials.
Submit Resume to: jobs @ briogrp.com
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.