Represent Kendal Merchandising Services by merchandising and selling fresh-cut flower bouquets and arrangements at Costco. Responsible for managing inventory, maintaining merchandise based on set criteria, and providing excellent customer service to Costco members.
• Manage daily inventory: daily receivable counts and daily "outs"
• Maintain cooler merchandising standards based on product schematic
• Provide sales and customer service support to Costco members
• Maintain quality requirements through daily "grooming" of product
• Maintain a clean cooler and work area
• Change water to ensure maintenance of quality standards
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with Costco team
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 20# on an ongoing basis throughout each shift
• Must be able to stand on an ongoing basis throughout each shift
• Reliable – Able to consistently work assigned schedule
• Ability to read and follow merchandising schematic
• Good communication skills
• Strong people skills
• Flexible schedule – Able to work variable holiday schedules
• Strong self‐management skills Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision
• Ability to lead holiday merchandise team during peak holiday seasons with set‐up and tear down process
• Must be able to perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when necessary.
MUST WORK ENTIRE SCHEDULE AS SHOWN BELOW:
ABOUT US: Kendal is a multi-faceted organization whose major goal is to become the partner of choice for our many customers. Our outstanding quality and attention to design set us apart in the industry as a leading bouquet manufacturer. We are a leading importer and distributor of a wide variety of fresh cut flowers of consistent quality. Our goal is to keep ahead of the industry's trends by updating our portfolio to include the most innovative developments in the business. At Kendal, our mission is to establish ourselves as the leading supplier and finest distributor of fresh cut flowers for the Western United States.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers