compensation: $14 to $16 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have experience in a professional office? Do you have strong customer service skills? Are you detail oriented and a master at the art of multitasking? Our friendly Vista tax and financial services office is seeking an individual to join our team leading up to and during tax season (December 2019 - April 2020).
• Customer service and payment processing
• Answering telephone calls and confirming appointments via telephone
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail
• Document scanning and filing
• General office administration
• Reliability and availability for the entire tax season
• Excellent communication and customer service skills necessary
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required
• Computer proficiency with knowledge of general office programs required
• General office experience necessary
• Previous tax office experience preferred
• References from previous office employment required
• Hourly rate of $14 to $16/hour
Job position Schedule:
• Start date during the first week of December
• December schedule: Monday thru Thursday 9 to 2:30
• January to April 15th: 8:30 to 4 pm Monday thru Thursday and 8:30 am to 5 pm on Friday
• Position ending date of April 15, 2020
Please respond to the email in this post with both a resume and a cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers