IMPORTANT: No one will be considered for this position without completing our on-line employment application. Here's A Direct Link: http://pdf.ac/4iI8OD
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for professional, mature business-minded individual to run our front desk. The front desk is the central nervous system to our business. Potential clients calling for information, clients calling to book dog grooming, boarding, daycare, training, etc.
Heavy phone work and interfacing with the public one on one. Must be able to handle multi-line phone, put client on hold, pick up next line, etc.
Required to have working experience with Microsoft suite of software especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Comfortable making outbound "cold" and "warm" calls to potential and existing clients with intention to schedule dog grooming or other appointments.
Inside Sales/Customer Service mentality looking for our product or service that will fit the client's needs, wants and suggestion it.
Hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 6:30 AM until 3:30 PM with one hour lunch break at 11 AM.
1. Phone handling
2. Appointment scheduling
3. Computer Software System Operation
4. Answer inquiries
6. Handle waiting visitor’s need for appointment, check-out, check-in, as needed
7. General cleaning, ensure front area is clean, organized, stocked, and tidy
8. Report problems or challenging situations as they arise from staff or clients to the Supervisor.
9. Maintain a professional bearing, role modeling proper procedure and a positive attitude.
10. Other duties as assigned.