compensation: $13-15/hour DOE employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our FUN, dynamic team - inspire youth and change the world!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside is seeking leaders in their field, students, teachers, mentors, and creators with a passion to give back to our youth members in North County.
Do you have a talent for:
* Singing or Playing a musical instrument - violin, guitar, drums, horns
* Sports/Athletics - Coaching Football, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Volleyball, Baseball
* Theatre - acting, writing, tech crew
* Dancing - ballet, tap, hip-hop, break-dancing, classical, folk, square
* Cooking, baking, recipe making
* Fine arts - drawing, painting, graphic design, photography, sculpture
* Gardening, sustainable farming, farm to table menu planning, hydro/aquaponics
* Sciences and engineering, coding, laboratory sciences and dissections, robotics
* The list is endless - tell us about your passions
We would welcome the opportunity for YOU to share your passions with our youth.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside seeks experienced youth leaders to work with elementary and teen members in our after school programs. Our Enrichment Program Specialists work directly with an assigned group of approximately 20 students in an afterschool setting.
The Enrichment Program Specialist assists in planning and preparation of the creative and fun learning environment, establishment of interest centers, and preparation of needed material and supplies. Implementation and administration of enrichment/academic programs is critical. Advanced Math and English skills (K -- 12) necessary.
The Enrichment Program Specialist position is a school-supported, 180 day position, based upon the school district calendar year. In addition, this position is based on job performance as well as the number of youth registered weekly. Must have reliable transportation to and from site.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Ability to speak and write Standard English appropriate in a public school setting.
* Must pass Live Scan and LexisNexis (criminal background check via fingerprinting), TB Test and pre-employment drug test.
* First Aid and CPR certification is required.
* At least one year experience working with a group of 10 or more students in a classroom, afterschool, or recreation environment.
*Reliable transportation required.
Must be able to work Monday through Friday: 15-25 hrs per week. $13-15 DOE.
The Club is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. Club policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, or any other basis made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
The Club is committed to providing equal opportunities and complying with applicable laws. This commitment applies to everyone involved in the operations of the Club. We are committed to preventing and correcting unlawful discrimination by any employee, supervisor, co-worker, client or customer or anyone else you may encounter in the course of your work.
Please send resume for consideration to Director of Operations, HAdams@BGCOceanside.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers