compensation: $16.00 PER HOUR employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
OVERVIEW: Interfaith Community Services was founded in 1979 by a handful of diverse faith communities to address the needs of low-income, homeless and under-served people in North San Diego County. Interfaith offers programs through North San Diego County, from the coastal City of Oceanside, to the inland communities south and east of our Escondido headquarters. With more than 300 member faith centers and 130 dedicated staff, Interfaith serviced more than 16,000 unique individuals last year alone.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: This position is responsible for data entry, quality assurance with regards to data entry and file reviews. This position will provide technical assistance and support for the agency’s programs in Efforts to Outcomes and Clarity/HMIS, and perform related work as required supporting the mission of Interfaith Community Services.
• Provides timely and accurate entry of data per agency and funders’ requirements
• Runs data reports and data quality reports as requested by supervisor
• Provides technical assistance and support to help staff with data issues related to program metrics and required grant reports
• As assigned by supervisor, responds to requests from the Continuum of Care HMIS Lead related to Interfaith’s data in Clarity/HMIS
• Assists program staff with troubleshooting data issues and cleanup of data errors in Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) and Clarity/HMIS
• Ensures confidentiality of client and program records and data
• Attends trainings to ensure up-to-date knowledge of Clarity/HMIS protocols and requirements
• Participates in team meetings, agency meetings and events, and required staff trainings
• Performs standard clerical duties to maintain file/records organization
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
• Minimum one year experience providing data entry and running data reports.
• Efforts To Outcomes and Clarity Human Services/HMIS experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of HIPAA and/or 42 CFR Part 2 rules preferred
• Self-motivated but also work well in a team
• Highly organized and demonstrate strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems as well as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and database programs
• Ability to communicate effectively among a diverse workforce population and maintain sound working relations with all levels within the organization
• Work with spirit of enthusiasm, teamwork, cooperation, and a sense of urgency
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality over all matters in the course of business operations, including client and employee information
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work quickly, accurately, and independently
• Ability to anticipate needs, prioritize work, and solve problems
Must have reliable transportation and possess and maintain a valid California driver’s license, including proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage and insurability under the Company’s insurance carrier standards.
Must successfully pass a criminal background and exclusion/disbarment check, as well as successfully pass a pre-employment physical examination, tuberculosis test, and drug screen.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to perform work in a climate controlled office setting
• Must have the physical ability to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, bend, kneel and uses hands, arms and legs for dexterity and balance on a frequent basis
• Occasionally lifts, carries and balances objects weighing up to 30 pounds
• Pulls and pushes such objects as file drawers, computers and similar office equipment and supplies
• Prioritizes and multi-tasks work and projects requiring good memory, concentration, and analytical thinking
• Occasionally is required to perform the safe operation of a vehicle, office equipment and machines, and recognize and abate safety hazards within the workplace
• Must be able to hear, see including distinction of colors, read and communicate verbally and in writing frequently with a wide range of people from divergent socio-economic backgrounds and origins
• The noise level in the work environment is usually low
By joining our team, you'll work with amazing people serving those in-need of a hand-up in our community. Benefits include:
CA Sick Leave
Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan
Healthy Rewards Program
Life Assistance Plan
Financial Assistance Program
Flexible Work Schedules
Business Casual Work Environment
Professional Growth and Career Development Opportunities
Interfaith is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, pregnancy, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, nationality, sex, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Interfaith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers