employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to continue your career in Early Childhood Education?
Are you passionate about providing an inclusive Preschool environment?
GROW YOUR CAREER AT OUR Y LOCATION(S) BELOW!
Flora Vista - Ecke Family YMCA - 2 Part Time (8:15am-2:15pm & 8:00am-12:00pm)
Y would I apply?
- FREE Complete Gym Membership
- FREE Workout Classes
- FREE Pool Access
- Work with Your Friends - Text them the link to this page now!
- Build Your Resume
- Opportunities for Growth
- Community Involvement
- PART TIME Perks
- FREE Family Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
- FULL TIME - Looking for Benefits? We’ve got you covered:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO (Sick time, vacation days, personal days and holidays)
- Retirement Contributions
Sound good? (We think so, too!) Here’s what you would do:
- Ensure the safety and supervision of a group of children 2 - 5 years of age at all times.
- Provide positive behavior guidance that supports the developmental, social-emotional, and physical needs of all students.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of the creative learning environment, establishment of interest centers, and preparation of needed material and supplies.
- Effectively communicate, in a timely manner, with parents/guardians to create and foster a positive relationship.
- Record and monitor the daily activities of children in your care.
“OK, I’m sold!” What do I need to qualify?
12 CORE units of Early Childhood Education (ECE) required, AA or BA in Early Childhood Education are highly desirable:
- Must be 18 or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with youth in a preschool setting
Pediatric CPR and Pediatric First Aid certification required within 30 days of hire, unless specified otherwise on contract, and must be from one of the following:
- ECE Core courses include: Child Growth & Development, Child, Family and Community and Program/Curriculum.
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- American Safety & Health Institute
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
post id: 7024044055
email to friend