AMERICAN MARBLE a natural stone and solid surface manufacturing company seeks experienced Projects Managers. Applicants must have experience of same or related industry.
QR Code Link to This Post
The PM will be focused on all tasks related to project execution through job completion. The PM will work with various departments to assist in all planning, execution, and closing of the various tasks associated with the position. This includes, but is not limited to estimating, meeting with clients and business associates, contracts, acquisition of materials, scheduling personnel, follow-up, customer service, and payment for services rendered.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in same or similar trade
• Must be able to review and understand architectural and designer level finish plans
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers and other AM staff.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Work at a fast pace & high quality level while maintaining top level service to customers
• Ability to use good judgment and act with poise and tact in the face of challenging situations and/or people
• Excellent use of MS Office
• Ability to function with minimal supervision.
• Must possess a valid CA driver's license and clean driving record.
Applicants that do not meet these requirements will NOT be considered.
DO NOT CALL THE COMPANY DIRECTLY.
Applicants MUST submit resume and salary history for consideration.
MEDICAL, PTO, PAID VACATION, 401K WITH MATCHING, ADDL BENEFITS OPTIONAL