The fastest growing tech camp for kids is seeking passionate and fun teachers to direct our award-winning summer technology camps. Please apply only if you have experience with kids, have a clean background, are professional, and enjoy working with kids and with technology.
Work schedules will vary based on location, but will generally be between 8am - 4pm, M-F, with possible part-time work after summer.
We are seeking detail-oriented leaders who love technology and working with kids to manage our tech camps this summer. You will also be required to be an integral part of the teaching team.
Teachers Must Possess the following to apply:
Experience in school or work within tech in the specific game or tech related fields
- A joy for teaching, especially to younger audiences (younger than college)
- The ability to lead and work well in teams
- A skill for handling many kids, parents, and potential situations that arise, applying company rules and regulations swiftly and firmly in real-time situations
- The ability/desire to help run fun outdoor camp games
- The desire and skill to foster and spread camp spirit to both staff and students
- The strong desire to make a positive difference in our next generations, and help lead the movement to teach kids to code
- Weekly pay stipend
- The opportunity to increase managerial experience so critical in the job market
- The opportunity to learn tested managerial and leadership skills
- A great way to strengthen your knowledge of Game Design, Coding, or robotics
- A wonderful team environment working with other like-minded techies
- Cutting edge curriculum to gain a better understanding of concepts and project-building using both simple and more complex programs
- The joy of teaching, making a true difference, and improving the way education is thought of and deployed
- Lasting relationships with connections in the surrounding tech space
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers