compensation: Competitive salary based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Turtle Beach Corporation (http://corp.turtlebeach.com) designs innovative, market-leading audio products. Under its award-winning Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com), the Company is the clear market share leader with its wide selection of acclaimed gaming headsets for use with Xbox One and PlayStation®4, as well as personal computers and mobile/tablet devices. The Company's shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Summary: The Sr. Graphic Designer should have experience in graphic/packaging design, a passion for art, and a proven track record of bringing innovative design ideas to life. He or She will bring a creative and intuitive perspective to each project and will ensure that our designs are best-in-class.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mentor a Jr. graphic designer in creating designs from concept to implementation for electronic and traditional media.
• Collaborate with marketing and sales team to explore and develop new campaign and messaging ideas.
• Develop and implement branding guidelines.
• Support sales and marketing teams with collateral materials including packaging, sales sheets, in-store displays, posters, etc.
• Source printing and other vendors; obtain quotes, manage relationships and projects.
• Design ads for print and online campaigns.
• Design-related degree and minimum of 5-7 years design experience in an in-house position or design firm.
• Effective in working under deadlines, prioritizing issues and managing concurrent assignments.
• Possess strong conceptual skills and a high-level sense of design. Be a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative in suggesting new ideas.
• Portfolio must demonstrate strong design skills in both print and digital marketing initiatives.
• Demonstrated mastery of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, other Adobe Creative Suite programs, as well as emerging design and project management tools.
• Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations.
• Enthusiastic, creative, and a team player.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers