compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Commercial Interior Design Firm seeking a full-time Job Captain to join our team!
Duties and Qualifications:
1. Professional Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
2. Minimum 5 years' experience in an Interior Design or Architecture Firm working on commercial projects.
3. Proven skills in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Supports Project Manager
Understanding of internal project budgets and construction budgets.
Knowledge of contracts and scope of work
Understanding of project schedule(s) and schedule tasks accordingly
Team leadership for all staff supporting Job Captain
Design and technical support to team
With Consultants -- MEP, AV, Structural, Food Service, etc.
6. Code compliance, Permitting process
Understanding of current building codes, fire codes and ADA compliance
Take lead on solving code issues
Coordinate preliminary plan check and plan review process
7. Documentation: Responsible for coordination of drawing packages in all phases of design.
Expert knowledge in construction detailing
Knowledge of product and building specifications
Quality Assurance Reviews
8. Consultant Coordination
Coordination with AV, Tel/Data, Security and FF&E.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and portfolio samples.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers