- Experienced/Advanced level floral designer
- Part-time position (days, evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Must have shop management experience, good customer service skills, excellent communication skills, wedding floral experience
- Good knowledge and experience in making and pricing arrangements with speed and artful precision
- Have own transportation and auto insurance.
- Must be organized and reliable
Will be responsible for:
- Displaying fresh flowers in a visually appealing way and maximize visibility of product; re-arrange product throughout the day as items are sold.
- Advise Customer on selection of flowers, design, quality, and care of flowers
- Serve Customers with a positive and cheerful attitude
- Opening/closing shop
- Managing and communicating shop needs
- Design arrangements (wrapped or vase) on the spot, based on customer budget and desires.
- Make deliveries as needed
- Assist with wedding floral design (bouquets, arrangements, on-site installations, styling, etc.) as needed.
Serious inquires only. Please send resume with phone number and email so that we can contact you for a phone or in-person interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers