compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Marketing Manager and Email Strategist will lead marketing campaigns including but not limited to, weekly targeted newsletter, segmented daily deals eBlasts, and more. In addition, they will assist with ad copy writing and editing, list segmentation, reporting and data analysis, implementation of new campaigns, development and growth of junior team, as well as other day to day marketing responsibilities to drive leads for Avoya Travel.
What You Will Be Doing…
• Responsible for pulling and analyzing weekly reporting and leading weekly email performance meeting
• Edit, review, and schedule all email campaigns through email platform daily
• Work with internal departments (business development, creative services, promotions, product, eCommerce) to leverage new marketing promotions and campaigns to generate sales
• Lead and develop junior level team members
• Lead cross-channel campaigns including Exclusive Sales, Special Events, and any other campaigns requiring unique landing pages
• Own special projects/campaigns
• Create creative briefs for executive review on new landing pages and campaigns
• Create and optimize automated emails (Including nurture series, welcome, lifecycle, abandonment, and more)
• Create daily targeted supplier emails (Including list building, image creation, copy writing, and HTML updating)
• Create weekly segmented newsletter (Including list building, image creation, copy writing, and HTML updating)
• Determine/suggest maximum send capacity per week including suggested eBlasts to increase leads and sales
• Responsible for uploading and verifying on a daily based that all files uploaded are displaying correctly
• Provide additional email platform support for internal department where needed
• Suggest/incorporate A/B testing to continue to grow/improve performance
• Test and optimize current marketing programs to improve overall contribution
• Stay up to date on current trends, technologies, and events
• Perform other duties as assigned by management or as may be necessary
Sounds Like A Good Fit? What It Takes To Be Successful…
• Must be highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well in a fast-paced changing environment
• Advanced understanding of email marketing campaigns
• Creative ad copy writing skills
• Prior ESP/CDP/DMP experience
• Strong understanding of HTML
• Strong Photoshop Skills
• Ability to analyze and understand marketing reports
• Ability to handle situations in a calm, professional manner and exhibit good judgment
• Strong computer systems skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to collaborate effectively with other employees and managers to ensure teamwork
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Completion of a four-year college degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a similar field with related work experience desired
Perks and Benefits we offer…
• Colleagues: Working with an incredibly talented and inspiring team
• 25 Paid Days Off: 10 Holidays, 12 days of PTO, and 3 paid sick days
• Nourishment: Various snacks, and canned/bottled beverages, plus catered lunches during bi-weekly company events
• Wellness: Health, dental, and vision coverage
• Longevity: Participation in the company’s 401(k) savings plan with employer matching contribution. We also offer life insurance and a Flexible Spending Account.
• Travel: Passport reimbursement and Incredible discounted vacation benefits that include cruises, hotel rooms, guided vacations, amusement parks, and more!
• Culture: An upbeat, rewarding corporate culture with frequent office events, offsite training opportunities, and more!
• Flexibility: California-Casual dress code with flexible Friday schedules
Background checks and drug testing may be performed as part of the hiring process.
RevAgency, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities.
RevAgency, LLC participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. For further information, please follow the links below.