compensation: Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and benefits, including 401(k), medical and dental. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Intellectual Property Docketing Specialist
Mid-size law firm in Rancho Bernardo has immediate opening for a strong full-time Intellectual Property Docketing Specialist to join their team.
• Candidate must have 2+ years of IP docketing experience using CPI;
• Candidate will be responsible for maintaining law firm docket and analyzing and docketing all incoming correspondence related to US and foreign patent and trademark prosecution;
• Candidate will work closely with Attorneys/Agents/Paralegals and generate and monitor daily docket of deadlines to ensure that deadlines are met and the system is properly updated;
• TM docketing, Litigation docketing and/or MaxVal IDS System experience is a plus (but not required); and
• Must be a team player and possess a positive attitude.
This position offers competitive base salary, accompanied with benefits and salary will be based off years of experience and salary history. Interested candidates can reply to this ad with their Resume, Cover Letter and salary history.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers