compensation: $15+ depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
AMEZOLA LEGAL GROUP, APC is growing. We are a boutique immigration law firm in the San Diego area. We have a wonderfully diverse and exciting company culture. Join us in a place where hard work is truly appreciated.
We are seeking an experienced paralegal in Immigration Court and USCIS proceedings. 2+ years of experience REQUIRED. Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced work environment, exceptional organizational skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Duties Include:
* Prepare and complete immigration packages for filing adjustment of status, naturalization, etc.
*Prepare packets for local law enforcement agencies in support of U-visa, VAWAs, T-visas applications
* Prepare files for court, 42 A/B and applications for asylum
Duties will also include assisting the attorneys with various tasks including filing, making copies, calendaring appointments, preparing forms, assisting clients, and in general provide help preparing legal documents.
* Bilingual (English and Spanish - Read / Write / Speak) HIGHLY desirable.
* Prior experience with immigration procedures (EOIR and USCIS) is MANDATORY.
* MUST have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with people of different cultures.
* MUST be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
* MUST be proficient with Microsoft Word.
* Proficient with Internet usage (i.e., able to research online).
* MUST have excellent writing and proofreading skills.
Competitive Benefits package includes health insurance, vacation, holiday pay, and 401k.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ONLY. WE ARE HIRING NOW!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers