compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Cage & Miles, LLP is seeking experienced attorney with a minimum of two years experience in family law.
We are looking for a career-minded attorney who is willing to provide support to two very busy partners. The ideal candidate must be extremely well organized and self-motivated. In our busy law firm, we need an attorney that can effectively prioritize assignments and multi-task easily.
Requirements and Duties:
- Minimum two years experience in family law firm;
- Strong computer/typing skills;
- Proficient in MS Office, Essential Forms, Billing Software, Dissomaster etc.;
- Polished and professional appearance;
- Strong communication/telephone skills;
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to attend to needs of high-end clientele;
- Knowledge of San Diego local rules, California Rules of Court, Code of Civil Procedure, court forms and filing procedures;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Confident regarding understanding of family law and procedures;
- Ability to advise clients and strategize independently regarding each case, and
- Experience making court appearances and preparation of the client for court.
For consideration, applicants must submit a resume and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers