QR Code Link to This Post
FLSA Status: NON-EXEMPT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following essential duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as determined by the company in its sole discretion.
• Facilitate social and legal compliance
• Work with outside consultants to facilitate product test plans, labeling, and testing
• Work with third party licensors and customers to facilitate and support social, legal, and contractual compliance efforts
• Work with various departments including legal, brand, and marketing to understand various products and compliance needs
• Facilitate intellectual property renewals
• Facilitate contract management
• Provide support for corporate governance
• Assist with various litigation
• Assist with other administrative and clerical needs
This position will interact closely with various Company staff members and external parties.
• At least 1 year paralegal experience preferred.
• Corporate, litigation, and intellectual property experience preferred.
REQUIREMENTS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required and crucial to the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to adhere to Company policies and procedures, codes and standards of conduct, ethics, attendance and professional appearance.
• Willingness to learn and grow social and legal compliance skills and knowledge base.
• Ability to pass pre-employment testing, credit, criminal and civil background investigations, employment verifications and physical/drug screens.
• Reliable and motivated with good work ethic.
• Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities.
• Willingness to work on a variety of projects and subject matters.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and problem solving abilities.
• California Driver's license and automobile insurance required.
• A high degree of confidentiality required.