QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small, boutique Estate Planning, Trust Administration, and Probate firm located in Carlsbad. We are looking for the right person to add to our team who can hit the ground running!
We are looking for a full-time paralegal who is extremely experienced in Estate Planning, Trust Administration, and Probate matters to join our team. Because we are a small office you will be doing a little bit of everything - drafting estate planning documents, drafting Petitions for Probate and subsequent filings, marketing, coordinating business development and education activities, answering phones calls and emails, scanning documents, preparing formal and informal accountings, and more.
- Paralegal Certificate (preferred)
- 5 plus years of work experience in Estate Planning, Trust Administration, and Probate
- Knowledge of San Diego Rules of Court and CA Civil Procedure
- Must be able to draft estate planning documents according to instructions
- Must be able to draft and file Court Petitions for Probate or Trust matters according to instructions
- Must be able to create and edit legal documents and complex spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks
- Thorough experience with WordPerfect and Excel
- Familiarity with Judicial Council Forms
- Punctuality in both work attendance and work product
- A positive work environment
- Room for professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO plan
This position is Full Time and in-office. Please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration including salary expectations via Craigslist Reply.