compensation: Competitive Salary and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are excited to add to our successful and driven team!
We are currently a Mid-sized growing law firm in Carlsbad, CA that specializes in state-wide civil-litigation practice, including insurance defense. The current position available is full time, 40 hours per week, with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
What you’ll do:
• Extensive e-mail communications and handling, including managing correspondence, pleadings, discovery,
and various documents;
• Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, facsimile transmissions, and mail;
• Identifying, organizing, and processing documents;
• Drafting general correspondence;
• Well versed in e-filing in state and federal courts;
• Calendaring and scheduling in Microsoft Outlook;
• Using office technology, i.e., computers, copiers, printers, fax machines, and stamps.com;
• Providing general clerical support as needed.
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
• At least two - three years’ experience in a litigation law firm environment is preferrred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong organizational skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Proven experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe;
• Must be reliable and able to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor with a positive attitude
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and growth opportunities
• 401K options and Health Insurance benefits
• Paid holidays and vacation with work life balance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers