Immigration Law Firm seeks full-time Spanish speaking, Bilingual Paralegal or Legal Assistant with experience in United States immigration law. Family and Employment based Immigration Law experience is preferred for the position.
QR Code Link to This Post
- A positive "can-do" attitude and ability to establish good rapport with clients, colleagues and supervisors;
- Superior, professional writing, communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver high quality work product within tight deadlines in a high-stress environment;
- Pristine work ethics (punctuality, dependability, responsibility and responsiveness);
- Ability to evaluate a case, identify deficiencies and issues to be addressed;
- Ability to prioritize and work autonomously with minimal supervision;
- Fluency in oral and written English and Spanish at a professional level;
- Office hours 8:30am - 5:30pm;
- Professional demeanor;
- Attention to detail.
Please submit resume and cover letter. If your resume does not reflect the types of immigration matters you have experience with, please outline them in your cover letter. Please also include your expected rate of pay. This is a full-time, permanent position.