Kennel Techs - Looking for people who love to clean and also enjoy working, with animals. Cleaning is 95% of what we do here. Must be hard working, self-motivating, reliable and have good transportation. Must be available to work morning, nights and weekends. Must be available all holidays. Experience a plus. This can be a fast-paced job, especially during holidays when people go on vacation. While seeing cute and happy animals is a plus, you will spend a majority of your time cleaning and doing chores.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Walking and handling pets of all shapes and sizes
• Immediately cleaning up after pets
• Sanitizing kennel areas, hallways, and all surfaces
• Housekeeping chores such as Mopping, Laundry, Dishes, Dusting
• Observing pets as you go about your duties to make all are happy and healthy
• Cleaning and sanitizing patios, hotel rooms, and play yards.
• Reliable transportation
• Must be comfortable handling dogs and cats
• Must be comfortable cleaning up after pets
• Must be a team player with co-workers
• Must be available to work mornings, nights, weekends, and all holidays
• Professional experience working with pets a plus
Please email your resume with your reply or apply in person at 3532 College Blvd, Oceanside. DO NOT CALL.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers