Green Guard Services, Inc. Is the premier Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning company in California with restaurants like Burger Lounge, Carl's Jr., Coasterra, Island prime, 333 Pacific and many more!
At Green Guard, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior service. We are seeking a qualified Kitchen Hood Cleaner for our San Marcos/Escondido location.
Power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans
The set up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
Independent completion of work projects without supervision. Maintain equipment and report any mechanical deficiencies.
• No experience necessary, however previous mechanical, electrical, or kitchen hood cleaning experience a plus
• PAID training will be provided - Must be able to travel to San Diego for one week of training
• Green Guard Services will pay for your hotel, mileage, and $30.00 per day per diem - some restrictions due apply.
• This person will need to be consistent, responsible, honest, work well with others, and must have the ability to follow directions
• MUST Have a valid Driver's License and a clean driving record
• Be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
• Be dependable; able to show up on time, read and understand safety plans and procedures
• Be able to work flexible hours; nights and weekends
• Be available to travel overnight occasionally
• Be able to work in all types of weather conditions
• Be able to complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision
• Have good communication skills; able to communicate well with customers and take direction from other team members
• Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with a growing company
Other valuable skills are a plus:
• iPhone - iPad Experience
• Mechanical Experience
• Be physically able to climb ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments
• Ability to squat, lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet
• Able to stand for 10 hours at a time
• Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
Founded in 2009, Green Guard Services has consistently grown year after year and we are looking at 2019 to be yet another game changer for us.
• Paid company uniforms and weekly cleaning service
• Medical - PPO or HMO
• Flexible Spending Account
• Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Well-Card Rx Prescription Discount Card
• Dental - Pre-paid or HMO or Buy-up or PPO
• Vision - Wellness eye exam paid in full for employee and dependents AND Buy-up plan available
• Paid sick time
• Group Term Life /AD&D of $10,000
• Voluntary Life Insurance Buy-Up - Additional life can be purchased for spouse and children
• 401(k) Retirement Plan - with company match up to 3%
• Working Advantage Discount Program - Discounts for movie theaters, theme parks, hotels, ski resorts, Broadway theatre, sporting events, family events, online shopping and more!