I'm helping Tiggy, a wonderful au pair, who is looking for a new family to work for. She is 19 years old, from South Africa. Tiggy is warm and loving, fun and truly enjoys being with kids. Tiggy arrived in the U.S. on March 5 with a J-1 visa that is valid through March 5, 2019. She is sponsored by AuPairCare, a premier au pair agency based in San Francisco.
Tiggy loves music and plays the piano. She also enjoys sports such as hockey and swimming. She has been driving while here in the Los Angeles area. Tiggy has over 7,000 hours of childcare and is qualified to work with all ages of children. She is available to join a new family on May 24. Please note that Tiggy is allergic to cats.
As an au pair, Tiggy is here on a J-1 Visa. This childcare program offers you cultural exchange and the chance to expose your children to the language, customs & foods from another country while being cared for in the comfort of your own home. An au pair becomes 'like family' since she lives with you. She will get to know your rules & routine and offer you smooth 'transition time' when you leave the house or come home at night!
Benefits of our au pair program include:
- flexible weekly scheduling up to 45 hours per week; you may vary days and times, use weekends & evenings
- cost of $350 per week (less than $8 per hour)
- ongoing support from Area Director & other staff
- tax benefits
- largest pool of screened, qualified applicants in the industry
- trained in first aid & CPR
- health insurance covered for the au pair
- a lifelong friend or even 'extended family' member for you and your children