Looking for FT permanent Recruiter/Manager to work in fast paced office. Seeking motivated, self-directed, friendly team player who is able to multitask.
Duties and Responsiblities:
1. Answer telephones
2. Personally greet people
3. Computer savvy-working knowledge of Microsoft office program
4. Operate basic office equipment such as fax machine, scanner and other misc office equipment
5. Process applicants
6. Negotiate employment contracts
7. Assist with the management of staff as needed
Prefer at least one year of successful recruitment experience.
1. Ability to problem solve
2. Able to understand and follow directions
3. Attention to detail
4. Ability to work independently without direction.
5. Able to type a minimum of 45wpm
6. Able to pass drug and background check
7. Excellent organizational skills.
For consideration, please submit resume with references and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities