compensation: $17 - $29/hr. depending upon experience and above-mentioned skills type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
This posting is for a permanent rather than for a temp RDA position. Please provide us with a copy of your RDA certificate, active x-ray certificate, and coronal polishing certificate in order to be considered for this position. Please also send a resume and any references you may have. The following skills and goals are important to our office, and would help ensure long term success in our dental office:
• Need to have great English communication skills and be polite and courteous.
• Need to be serious about being an RDA long term.
• Need to be punctual and be able to work until 5:30pm.
• Need to be able to take a quality set of intraoral x-rays (using Rin and ScanX phosphor digital plates)
• Need to have good eye sight/up-to-date optometric prescription glasses.
• Need to have good chairside skills--know correct, and efficient instrument passing technique, and be very comfortable using suction, and retracting tongue/cheek during dental surgeries.
• Need to have a great understanding of dental restorative surgical materials and procedures especially for crowns, bridges, implants, and removable prosthodontics. Need to also be familiar with operative (fillings), endodontic (root canals), and periodontal treatment and related instruments/materials.
• Need to be very comfortable using computers because our dental office is paperless. (i.e.: using mouse, left/right clicking, dragging vs dropping etc. on the computer, etc.)
• Need to understand teeth numbers, surfaces, and general dental restorative and treatment types so as to be able to read patient charts and also take notes about recommended treatment.
• Need to be able/willing to do instrument cleaning and sterilization.
• Need to be able/willing to use steam mop to clean office floors and perform other light cleaning tasks.
• We are a CEREC office, but no need for CEREC experience, just be very comfortable using computers.
• We use Eaglesoft practice management software, but no need for experience with Eaglsoft, just be very comfortable using computers.
Our office is a small, privately owned (rather than corporate) dental office. We are quality oriented, and we do not double book patient appointments, nor do we accept capitation or HMO plans. Our office hours are: Tuesday - Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm. Salary commensurate to experience ($17 - $29/hr. depending upon experience and above-mentioned skills). Medical/dental benefits start after one year worked ($250 of medical benefits per month after one year worked). 40 hours Paid Sick Leave per year paid whether you use them or not (you may use them as paid vacation if you wish). We are currently not offering any other forms of holiday pay or paid vacations. We look forward to adding a qualified applicant to our great dental team.
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter ce demandeur d'emploi.
ne PAS nous contacter pour des services ou offres non requises