We are looking for someone for the summer that is passionate, energetic, upbeat, outgoing, prompt, reliable, and flexible, with strong customer service skills!
QR Code Link to This Post
This job will be a unique experience and opportunity to get to know some great individuals in an organized and upscale setting.
The ideal candidate for this position works well with kids, assists in the planning, developing and execution of summer camps and events, provides excellent customer service skills, ability to multi-task, efficient on the computer, and is an overall team player. Experience in the private club industry is a plus. Availability on weekends is a must.
Physical Task Essentials:
• Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, talk and listen.
• Required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operative objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds (i.e. folding tables, buckets of ice, cases of water, etc.)
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
When applying please include a cover letter with your related experience as well as your resume.