Entry Level - BIM / CAD/Revit Detailer (San Diego - Poway)
Responsibilities of potential candidate:
• Leading San Diego Electrical Contractor seeks Entry Level BIM / Revit Detailer. BIM / CAD Detailer with a high level of expertise and a history of past working experience in CAD 3D, NavisWorks and Revit programs is preferred.
• Successful candidate will be responsible for setup project files drawings/models as required for each project.
• Candidates will be a responsible for reviewing plans, modeling the electrical scope of work, coordinating with other trades, attending coordination meetings, resolving clashes and producing shop drawings.
• Manage documenting process for CAD/Revit Files
• Assist with continuing standards development.
Skills required of potential candidate:
• Minimum 2 years CAD / REVIT MEP experience is preferred.
• Must be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and a problem solver.
• Strong communications skills required – written and verbal.
• This is an hourly position with a full benefits package including top pay, Vacation and holiday pay.
• Benefits : including medical, dental, and vision, 401K program
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers