Solar company located in Oceanside looking for a PV Solar AutoCAD Designer full time employee Mon-Fri.
Knowledge in the electrical field is a must and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Communicating with engineers and sales reps in order to complete designs
* Understand accurate measurements and notes about existing properties
* Creating and interpreting full technical drawing sets in AutoCAD for homes and businesses used for permitting and installation
* Communicating with building departments and energy utility to determine requirements
* Have minimum of 1 year solar PV job experience or construction
* Have excellent AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Skills. SolidWorks is a plus.
* Be extremely organized, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Work well in a fast paced work environment.
* Posses an aptitude for working independently within a team structure.
* Make good decisions based on given information.
* Familiarity with residential and commercial building science.
* Knowledge of mechanical and electrical design.
Have a good driving record and hold a CA state drivers license.
Please email your resume and a brief introduction of yourself if you're interested in joining a fun and creative team in the solar industry!
At Stellar Solar we take great pride in our commitment to customer service excellence and it shows. Voted Best Solar Panel Company by readers of the San Diego U-T in 2011, 2013, 2014, and 2015, our team is passionate about solar and renewable energy and works collectively to help our customers make the solar installation process seamless. We look to employ people that have the same enthusiasm and drive to make a difference in the world by promoting clean energy.
More information about Stellar Solar can be found on our website at www.stellarsolar.net
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers