compensation: $20-$35 per hour depending on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Shenmo Education is looking to hire a part time instructor in Poway and North San Diego area.
Ideal candidates should be able to provide a class environment that stimulates creativity while still maintaining classroom management. You also need to embrace your role as facilitators of learning and have a solid understanding of age-appropriate activities that engage children physically and cognitively. We provide the curriculum and classroom management training. The students are typically 5-10 years old. The classes are usually 1-1/2 hours and are held school year.
$20-$35 per hour depending on experience
PAID TRAINING PROVIDED:
We will train you on the Shenmo Education teaching method at our head office located in Rancho Bernardo. You will learn to at least add, subtract on the abacus and mental math. Once training is completed successfully, you will be assigned to classroom at different school locations.
• Genuine interest in teaching and a sincere interest in working with students age 5 - 10.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak to parents about their child's progress.
• Experience working with children is a plus but not required.
• Knowledge of abacus is not required.
• Must be willing to obtain a CPR Certification.
• Must pass a TB Test and Live Scan.
• Available any day from Monday through Friday in the afternoon anytime from 2pm to 5pm (min 2 days available).
• Must have reliable transportation and be able to drive to different sites.
If you enjoy working with children and have a passion for teaching, we are anxious to speak with you. If you are interested, please email a cover letter about yourself, and most recent Resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers