e3 Consulting is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, and responsible Academic Specialist to join our team starting in September with the minimum of a 1 year commitment. Weekly schedule will be Monday thru Thursday afternoon and evenings as well as Sundays. Part-time to start, but the position can surely become full-time. Email your cover letter and resume today. No phone calls, please.
Job Description: To teach and support students (middle school through college) in high level Math and Science instruction. To assist in homework completion, test preparation, and general organization for students. To promote student growth, self-awareness, and educational achievement. To monitor subject matters and study skills. To maintain verbal and written feedback with parents, teachers, and therapists. To mentor and promote social and emotional wellness.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Strong academic skills across the board, but Math and Science is essential
* Experience with special needs students (academic and social-emotional)
* Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively with both children and adults
* Dexterity in working collaboratively as a team with school teachers, specialists, therapists, and parents
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Understanding of individual learning styles
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers