compensation: Hourly wage will be determined by experience level. We offer competitve hourly wages. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Chevron gas station is now hiring part-time cashier position's with previous experience working at a gas station. You will be working 15-30hrs- 3-4 days per week. Shifts will start in the afternoon (1pm/2pm/3pm/4pm/5pm and end 9pm/10pm. You must have open availability to working all shifts that may be required or as needed. The shift(s) you will be working will be on weekdays & weekends. We are open (24) hours a day, (365) days a year. This position requires bending, lifting up to (50)lbs and standing for extended periods of time. We are seeking all individuals with friendly, positive attitudes who are reliable and come ready to work as a team. We do conduct background investigations and drug testing.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB:
- Must be 21 years or older to apply.
- Must have previous cashier experience.
- Have working phone at all times.
- Have reliable and dependable transportation.
- Must be able to stand for long periods at a time. Job duties do require bending, stooping and lifting.
- Must be able to lift (50) pounds, carry cases of milk cartons, soft drinks, beer and juice containers etc.
- Stocking shelves and coolers.
- Can react to a fire by lifting the fire extinguisher and using it to extinguish the fire.
- Tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products.
- Can climb a ladder for cleaning.
- Can enter and work in a refrigerator walk-in cooler as needed.
- Can clean the parking lot and ground surrounding the convenience store.
- Sweep and mop floors, dust shelves, clean bathrooms, lift and carry trash containers and place in trash dumpster.
- Have sufficient acuity to check identification.
- Possess high school level math and english skills.
- Friendly and positive personality towards customers and co-workers. (This is a skill that can't be taught.)
This list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities listed above is by no means a complete list. It is merely a general summary for the position as described. Management reserves the right to revise or change this position description at any time.
You must apply in person: Please ask to speak with the Manager (Ryan) or (Terrie). You may request an application from any store associate.
Address: 2191 Vista Way Oceanside, Ca 92054
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers