compensation: per experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Luxury Home Accessories Design studio seeking a bookkeeper/procurement professional. This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will be organized, proactive, detail-oriented and efficient.
This is a bookkeeper PLUS position. Your bookkeeping should be exemplary.
- Bookkeeping. AR/ AP, reconciling our accounts accurately and quickly.
- Purchasing - vendor interactions, entering PO into cin7 or other ERP system, vendor followup
- Product coding and management (including assembly builds and BOM).
- Reporting. Running critical reports on time, proactively
- HR - twice monthly upload of hours and payroll support
Your personal skills:
- Punctual, efficient, highly organized, motivated
- Precise communication
- Exemplary personal, phone and email skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Need to automate tasks to eliminate mundane processes
Your software expertise:
- Quickbooks Enterprise w Inventory, or other ERP system (Cin7 preferred)
- Google suite
To apply for this position, please respond to this ad with your resume, a cover letter, and your salary history/requirements with the subject line reading "Accounts and Procurement"
We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers