compensation: We offer benefits and paid vacation and sick. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
TreeTown USA is a leader within the horticulture industry with a true coast-to-coast footprint consisting of over 6,000 acres in production encompassing 18 farm locations throughout Texas, Florida, California, and Oregon. . We are seeking an Inventory Quality Control Supervisor to join our team at our Hines Growers division at Fallbrook, California.
SUMMARY- The primary focus of this position is to work with closely with Availability Clerks, Coordinator and Sales Representatives on a daily basis. In addition, the position is responsible for daily and weekly reports by performing the following duties.
• Prepare daily and weekly reports, input changes in Oracle as needed. Distribute as appropriate
• Respond or initiate e-mails/phone calls regarding product inquiry in a timely manner
• Ability to effectively communicate issues to the department manager and others
• Assist with related special projects, as required
• Input salable product quantities and product dimensions into Oracle as needed by team.
• Prioritizes work based on product’s prime selling season. Assists changing availability dates to reflect salability in the future.
• Work with Field Supervisors, Distribution, Customer Service, Plant Controller and Sales Management as needed to facilitate the sales and shipping process and reports needed
• Creates and maintains Master orders and balances, cancellations, substitutions as needed.
• Monitors quality and labeling on dock and communicate corrective actions as necessary.
• Participates in weekly field tours for sales and field maintenance
• Protects grades for upcoming advertised product – tracking report.
• Maintain inventory transactions on store returns, location changes and batch splits for inventory accuracy.
• Performs cycle counts with and distribute reports to the Production Department for input.
• Drive to the nursery locations to perform counts, inventory, etc.
• Cross train with the Availability Coordinator as back up when needed.
• Participant in Physical Inventory
• Must be MS Office experienced, with advanced skills to create and manipulating Excel spreadsheets with formulas
• Previous Oracle experience is a plus
• High school diploma and at least one year of experience in working in a plant nursery
• Math and dimension measuring
• Proactive, consistent, and organized
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish to clearly communicates concepts across these levels
• Current California Driver License with an acceptable MVR
*Candidates that are interested and qualified for this position should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers