A growing CPA firm based in Carlsbad and with corporate clients in multiple states is looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team.
The company offers an excellent work/life balance and the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly team.
- Corporate tax returns both Federal & State
- Reviewing client financials statements
- Collating backup for tax returns
- Tax research
- Setting up Powers of Attorney
- Sales & Use tax
- Audit support
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent or advancement towards status
- 1-2 years of progressive tax experience/exposure
- Corporate Tax experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and to meet deadlines
The company offers excellent benefits (100% paid medical, 401K match, 4 weeks PTO).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers