At Zoom Professional Services, we strive to be the top choice insurance premium recovery company for wholesalers nationwide. We specialize in audits, inspections, deductible recovery and broker statement reconciliation for the general liability insurance industry. Our goal is to provide a high percentage of successful recovery in addition to top level customer service. We are looking for the right candidates to help us achieve our mission.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
Leading Insurance company seeks a Recovery Specialist (Accounts Receivable / Collections) to join our growing department. The Premium Recovery Specialist will be working directly with the Director of Operations assisting in achieving a high percentage of successful recovery with a high volume of inbound and outbound collections calls to recover premium resulting from an audit, deductible or broker statement, financial paperwork, invoicing and billing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO (among other things):
• High volume of inbound and outbound customer service calls to answer all inquiries correctly and professionally will help centralize our mission of having excellent customer service.
• Calculating audit results and increasing recovery by organizing all financial paperwork received for audits and inspections via e-mail, fax and mail with an electronic filing system and be an expert in deciphering financial documents.
• Begin collections process and increase recovery by invoicing audits based off the high volume of financial paperwork received, compare it to the insurance application and calculate any additional premium due according to the underwriting guidelines provided by the insurance wholesaler.
• Increase audit recovery by making high volume of outbound calls, e-mails and faxes from the daily account collections lists to recover any additional audited premium due
• Increase deductible recovery by making high volume of outbound calls, e-mails and faxes according to procedure in order to recover any additional deductibles, self-insured retentions or bonds due using our cutting-edge system to track collections and notes accordingly.
• Keep statements up to date to uphold customer service and to make sure policies are being appropriately funded in a timely manner by sending monthly billing statements to assigned brokerages and collecting all outstanding balances due within the month
• Make sure all information is easily accessible with light filing, scanning, e-mail organization and inbox management etc.
• Ensure we are compliant with our letter scheduling using our automated system to schedule audits to be sent out by certain dates
• Five-day work week
• Independent, analytical thinker with strong multi-tasking skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, and aptitude to navigate software easily
• Basic math skills
• Well-organized with incredible attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive problem identification and a tenacity to solve every issue, no matter what it takes
• Highly-motivated and results-oriented
• Commercial Insurance experience a bonus
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year of related experience and/or training
• Basic Accounting skills
• Strong track record in delivering the highest levels of customer care and leadership
• Experience with collections and office administration is a plus
• Bi-lingual is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive pay
• Health and benefits package
• Being a part of a fun fast-paced company
WHO WE ARE:
Zoom Professional Services is a nationwide premium recovery company that specializes in audits, inspections, deductible recovery and broker statement reconciliation for the general liability insurance industry.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with future career growth potential, click here to apply on-line today!
Zoom Professional Services and its affiliated entities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive, we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, and/or any other status protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers