compensation: $21.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Professional Painter – 40 hours per week, year round, rain or shine!
• Interior/Exterior Paint
• Basic knowledge of equipment functions
• Exceptional safety skills
• Airless experience preferred
• Provide professional customer service at all times
• Drywall & stucco repair
• Cabinet paint
• Eye for detail
What you’ll need to Be Successful at Hanken Cono Assad & Co., Inc.
• Eagerness to take ownership and responsibility of assigned duties
• Organized and thoughtful approach to all projects
• Talent for learning, retaining, and applying new knowledge
Hanken Cono Assad & Co., Inc. provides employees a platform within a structured and professional environment. As a member of our team, your achievements within the company will be valued, appreciated, and recognized as a critical component to further progressing our business model.
About Hanken Cono Assad & Co., Inc.
We are an established property management and real estate services company invested in ensuring a collaborative, purposeful, and diverse culture for our team members. With 3,000+ apartments managed throughout San Diego County, we recognize the impact and responsibility we have to provide safe and comfortable housing for our community. As an important member of our organization, your role will have a positive influence on our mission to provide a superior living experience for our residents and superior working environment for co-workers.
What Hanken Cono Assad & Co., Inc. Offers
• Leadership team that will recognize and encourage the growth of your talents and abilities
• Training and mentoring
• Comprehensive benefits package including:
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Medical coverage
• Dental coverage
• Vision insurance
If you think this position is the right match for you we would love to hear from you. Applying is easy and can be done one of two ways:
Email your resume or apply in person to our corporate office any time Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 4:30pm. We are located at 5550 Baltimore Drive Suite 200, La Mesa, CA 91942.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers