Looking to be more than just a number? At APS, our employees are our greatest asset. Our passion is customer service, and our commitment is delivering proven solutions to our Clients. To accomplish this, we hire dedicated and passionate employees who are empowered to make a real difference.
We are well established Low Voltage Systems Integration Company and are currently seeking Gate Automation and Commercial door Installation or Service Technicians for our San Diego office. We have openings for experienced and entry level positions.
Rate Range: $15-$32/hr BOE
Basic Job Requirement
* Industry Experience in Commercial Doors, Gate Automation, Gate Access Systems
* Have experience with tilt up, sliding gates, swing gates or commercial doors.
* Be experienced with power supply hardware, electrical motor operators like Liftmaster, Door King, HySecurity, Elite, etc.
* Experience with overhead doors and coiling door experience is a plus.
* Basic Knowledge of electrical, and welding is beneficial
* have a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
* Strong troubleshooting experience will be needed.
* Detail oriented, good at documenting/ taking notes, results driven individual
* have an excellent attitude, strong work ethic and work quality.
* have strong communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate effectively clients and team members.
* have the ability to work independently and support team goals.
* be able to interpret service manuals and troubleshooting guides.
* Full time position
* Competitive pay
* Company vehicle
* Excellent medical and dental insurance
* Retirement program
* Paid holidays and vacations
* Company cell phone
* A work environment that promotes both personal and professional growth
Key Words: gates, docks, material handlers, fabricators, welders, mechanics, electro mechanical, locksmith, access hardware, alarms, low voltage, door repair
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers